Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Mommy Outfit

For me, the ultimate mommy outfit must include five key factors, it has to be:
  • Comfortable
  • Stylish
  • Modest
  • Figure Flattering
  • Practical
This outfit encompasses each one of these characteristics from head to toe. Instead of wearing the chambray top by itself, I chose to use it as a layering piece over a simple white cami. This makes it easy to transition from in and out of A/C in this hot Florida weather. The shorts are trendy, at a decent length, and the pockets on the back do wonders for my derrière ;-p. The shoes are super comfy without sacrificing a classier look, like a pair of flip flops would.

Note: My daughter is 14 months old and my fashion needs have changed right along with her age and development. Just a few months ago I was wearing much more nursing friendly ensembles, which I will be doing a future post on for all the nursing mommas out there!



What I Am Wearing:
Shirt - Papaya (really old)
Chambray Top - JCPenney
Shorts - Target
Shoes - Forever21
Necklace - Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips